welcome to Quantum Care
Gratitude to the land
The Quantum Care team is co-led by Eda Ertan (R) and Masa Kateb (L), two purpose-driven caring women; activists; community developers; coaches and change makers.
We, Eda & Masa, are grateful to carry the cultures and traditions of our Mediterranean homelands in Turkey and Syria, and to live our purpose from the shores of the Salish Sea in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Transform perspectives-and-practices on holistic health, physical movement and meaningful growth; and cultivate a compassionate community that seeks to impact meaningful change in the world, starting with Self.
In alignment with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Behavioural Psychology, Embodied Self Awareness, Mindfulness, Meditation, Compassionate Listening, Mindful Movement, Yoga, Meridian Therapy (Traditional Chinese Medicine), Acupressure, Self-Massage, Compassionate Movement, Sound Therapy, Earth Medicine, Breathing Techniques, Storytelling.
Who we work with
Individuals and Families
Groups, Teams, and Organizations
Events, Meetings, and Conferences
Health Providers and Clinics
Quantum Care Experiences are Rooted in
Research-based Holistic Modalities
Yoga (Vinyassa Flow, Therapeutic Yin, Meridian Yoga Therapy)
Meridian Therapy (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Acupressure & Self Massage
Mental & Emotional Health
- Compassionate Listening
- Grief Circles
Holistic Wellness | Cognitive
Disease & Injury Prevention
- Forest & Nature Baths
- Sound Therapy
- Breathing Techniques
- Motivational Storytelling
Embodied Self Awareness
Purpose Driven Leadership
Benefits of a Quantum Care Experience
Increase Concentration, Focus & Productivity
- Release emotional blockaages
- Increase energy levels
Prevent Burnouts & Relapses
- Build mental, physical and emotional strength
- Reduce mental stress and anxiety levels
- Utilize self-care tools to balance energy levels
Enhance Self & Collective Care Practices
- Influence creative and meaningful engagement
- Transform mindset about sustainable wellness practices
- Expand sense of belonging and community spirit
Reduce Physical Pain & Discomfort
- Reduce physical tensions
- Build Strength
- Enhance blood cirtulcation to the brain, muscles and organs
Cultivate Self-Life-Work Balance
- Increase Resilience
- Embody Self-compassion
“Very beneficial to support mental well-being during this high stress time.”
Wellness Room Visitor at the IRCC Fall Summit for BC & Yukon.
Why Quantum Care?
- We utilize our extensive knowledge and experience in clinical, social, cultural, spiritual, and recreational contexts to revolutionize how we perceive and approach healing, movement, holistic health, and personal growth.
- We provide coaching that is grounded in research-based preventive practices, with the goal of improving the overall quality of life.
- Our approach emphasizes creating inclusive and accessible spaces that are compassionate, taking into account trauma and focusing on individual needs.
- We assist clients in developing enjoyable and sustainable self-care practices that can be maintained over time.
- Through our services, we create a supportive environment to seek purposeful living that aligns with the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Global Goals.
How we do our service-based work
Our GOAL is to co-Lead Meaningful Experiences that MOVE People & Enhance Their Daily Living Habits.
We work in hybrid setups, or a choice of in-person / virtually, to support our clients in enhancing & maintaining sustainable habits of self-care, collective-wellbeing and overall growth.
We coach and co-lead experiences backed by science, which address timely holistic-health challenges of our modern world.
Tailoring to the needs, goals and visions of our clients; including our workshops, coaching programs, public speaking engagements, movement breaks, forest baths and more.
“Thank you for teaching me how to calm my mind and body for the years. I have noticed a difference in how I manage myself. I feel at peace most of the time which is a lot especially during the pandemic..”
Angela, Community Member
Get In Touch
We design experiences and solutions that address your unique challenges; and are in alignment with your vision, goals, and budget.
Hybrid: in-person and/or online